Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

As you can see, one of my New Year's resolutions might be to update my blog more than twice a year or so...lol. I can't make any promises but I am sure going to try and do better. I read alot of my favorite blogs and think, my life isn't as exciting or I'm not crafting and making anything fun to talk about...looks like I better hook up huh!

I haven't tried to make a bunch of resolutions that are unrealistic but I have told myself I have to exercise and eat more healthy. Hopefully I can be a better person in general, give a helping hand more often and enjoy all the blessings I have been given!

The weather here in Oklahoma was really nice today, lots of nice sunshine. A welcomed change from the cold temps we have been having but then it is January so it's expected.

My two week Christmas break is winding down. It's been really nice to have the time off but in a few days I will be back with my students...I know the parents are ready to send them back to school by now...*smiles*

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

Karen~


No comments: