Thursday, May 29, 2008

Okay, better late than never...

we finally got the portable basketball put together. We started it about 5 days ago but got busy with some things and didn't finish it. It was a little harder than I thought it was going to be but aren't they always. The directions never say that you will need 3 or 4 people to help hold this and that and I only had one part left...lol...I really did have one left over but I don't have a clue where it goes. I told Tyler that I hope it doesn't come tumbling down.Tyler making a goofy face at me. He's just glad we got it put together so he can shoot some hoops. I think he was impressed that he and I could assemble it by ourselves.
Here's another card I made and put in my etsy shop. I think it turned out cute!
And another one.
Tomorrow is the last day of basketball camp for the little guys (1st-4th grades). Talk about tiring, I was chasing kids all over that gym...lol. I know why the parents sent them to camp now, they were ready for a little break. Everyone have a happy Friday!
Karen~

No comments: