Thursday, May 1, 2008

Recipe Scrapbook Project

Another week has almost come and gone and I still need to get going on a few scrapbook projects. We have a teacher retiring this year and I thought it would be nice to make her a recipe scrapbook. I have asked the teachers to give me one of their favorite recipes to add to the book that I have not started yet. I have decided to use a 8 X 8 so that I can add a couple of recipes to each page. I have some patterned paper with food items on it but I think I need a few more sheets to complete the entire book. I have about a couple of weeks so I better hook up and get it going (why do I wait til the last minute?). The last few weeks of school are fast and furious so it leaves very little time to do much of anything extra. I have been making my to do lists so hopefully I will slowly but surely begin to mark things off of my list. I also need to make a few teacher "end of the year" gifts, I have a couple of ideas in my head but I better get that decided also. Tomorrow is Friday, HOORAY...have a great day!

Karen~

No comments: