Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Everywhere

Last Saturday on my way home from the Apple Festival, I noticed a few photo opportunities. The weather was beautiful and I couldn't resist grabbing my camera and taking some pictures of these sights. I even took the long way home so I could see some lovely yards of mums, pumpkins, and fall decorations. I drove past a particular house that always has really cool Halloween decorations and they were setting them up as I passed. I wanted a picture really bad so I turned around and went back but then I chickened out, I didn't want the homeowners to think I was crazy stalker woman so I just quickly went past...lol.


Can you all believe it's October?! I think I have said that every month this year...lol...where does the time go. School is really busy right now with football games, preparing for our fall carnival and just my paperwork in general. Being a teacher, I get paid monthly...I was just thinking a few days ago, I have how many more paydays before Christmas???...isn't that a
scary thought!!!

I am attempting a low carb diet AGAIN! A few years ago, I lost about 40 lbs or so on a low carb diet plan. I am sitting here looking through some recipes and I am dying for something sweet but my options are pretty limited. Believe me, you find lots of ideas for splenda and cream cheese...lol. Even a pop tart sounds really good about now! But maybe these creepy cupcakes even look better!!...*smiles*

Have a great Wednesday!!

Karen~

1 comment:

Just Me said...

oh boy....low carb, huh? I don;t think I could ever attempt that one. did you SEE that cake top I ate?? Nope, could never ever do it. I love my carbs too much! Wishing you luck in it though....let us know how it works out!