Sunday, January 10, 2010

Above 32 degrees!

Today has been the warmest day around here in a while and I will take it!!! The weather the next few days looks wonderful. Anyhoo...lol.
I have been trying to get myself motivated to craft and organize, you know...all those new year's resolutions we have all made. For one thing, the Christmas cards we receive each year. It's hard to just trash those knowing someone took the time to send them out. Take a look at Stephanie's blog for a simple but creative use for our old cards. I just ran across her blog today and I am so glad I did.
Of course, I had to make a Hobby Lobby run yesterday, especially when there is a 40% off coupon ready to use. I keep telling myself I need to get my craft/scrap booking supplies organized better before I buy MORE...that concept really needs to kick in.
I had to get this matted picture when I saw it yesterday. It says "Life is Short - Enjoy the Ride."

Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend!

Karen~

No comments: