Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Let Summer Break Begin

Well, today was the last day of school for the kids. Talk about crazy, hectic...it was that and more. Of course, I am not finished with all my paperwork but with the kids/teachers gone...it will be easier to get some things finished up. Tomorrow the teachers report to school for a work day but that will wrap up the year for most. I am going on a couple more field trips, a 4-H trip and a trip to Dallas with the honor students from my school. My son qualified for that trip so that will be nice that we both get to go.


A while ago, April shared some info about freebies on her blog. I just wanted to say that some of my goodies have started trickling in. Thanks, April.


Tonight I stamped a few tags and made a couple of simple cards. I have been wanting to do alot more crafting but I have been trying to re-organize my supplies so it's been a pain to dig some of my things out. It is definitely on my to-do list!



Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Karen~

No comments: