Monday, May 12, 2008

One More Day of School...HOORAY!

Just one more day of school left for the kids. Teachers will report back on Wednesday for a work day plus I have other things left to complete so I will work some in the summer months (as little as I can get by with). You can tell we are counting down the hours because the kids are more wild by the day...lol...get ready parents! Tomorrow will be a shorter day than normal, an awards assembly mid morning, lunch, then the end of the school day and...the beginning of summer break.


Are these not the cutest cookie cutters you have ever seen? I found them on ebay. The dog cookie cutter is a Corgi and since our Sissy is a Corgi...it was a no brainer. I can't wait to use them, especially since I found a dog treat recipe on http://lilyeden.wordpress.com/ ...thanks.


Have a terrific Tuesday!

Karen~

No comments: