Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Are we ready for high school yet?

Well, I think we have everything completed so my son can begin high school in a few weeks. We've had orientations, enrollment, filled out forms multiple times and physicals this past week. So, finally...maybe that's it for a while.
Has it been hot where you are?
It's been 99 and 100 degrees here in Oklahoma and the heat index even higher. I like summer but not the humidity and so hot that you can even think about being outside from around noon til 4:00 or so...but what am I saying, that's just how it's going to be for a while.
I completely dislike winter and cold weather but fall doesn't even sound like a bad word about right now...lol.
I would like to thank Shelly for saying such nice things about me and plugging my little etsy shop. She is a great girl and has wonderful goodies in her shop, lemon tree studio. Thank you Shelly!
Here are a few new things in my shop, a cute little owl cut from felt with big button eyes!
Finally completed this paper bag album, it would be great for alot of different occasions.



And this little embellished tag!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh, you know I love talkin up other etsians!!
CUTE OWL!! Hoo Hoo!!

mommyholly said...

Thanks for popping in to say hi on my blog!! You have such a great blog AND etsy shop, wow!! What a creative momma!!! :) And I loveeee Lemon Tree Studio, such cute things:) xo!!

mommyholly said...

Yes I was in that swap! I made the believe cards!!! :) That was sooo much fun to get all the cute cards, wasn't it?! :) xo!