Sunday, August 3, 2008

The time has come...

for me to go back to school! Yes, I know some of you are saying "wah"! I can't believe the summer has flown by so quickly. I have to report tomorrow at 9:00 but our kids don't start until Wed., the 6th. I don't mind going back but getting back into the routine will take me a few weeks. I am going to feel like a semi truck has run over me...lol. I know you guys will be sympathetic...right???

Sorry I haven't posted this past week. I went to school a few days to get my room ready then went shopping again to finish up some last minute things...then poof, the week was gone plus the weekend!

I did get a few new things in my etsy shop, if you have time...go by and check it out! Thanks to Shelly for adding me to the treasury she submitted on etsy.

Have a great week everyone!

Karen~

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Sooooooo....how was school???