Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday Tyler!

Today my "baby" turned 15!
Tyler wanted to eat Mexican, HOORAY...one of my favorites also so we went to Pedro's. It's a little place over by the lake but they serve the best food and BIG portions, like I need that...lol.
After we finished eating, he wanted to go to Wal-Mart. He had decided he wanted a PS3, since he had alot of the money he had saved...I told him I would pay the remainder so he could get the system, extra controller and a game. He was so excited and we had to rush right home and set it up. He has been playing it for a while now.Of course, now Tyler wants to try to set it up to play his PS3 online...I told him that was something we might do a little later but not now.
Here are a couple of things I put in my etsy shop tonight, I need to finish up a few more projects.

Happy Thursday everyone!
Karen~

1 comment:

Just Me said...

sounds like he had a fun fun b-day! the big 15, huh?? Oh my..I am soo happy i'm not 15 right now!! cute goodies, too!